Selasa, 29 September 2009

hello!

I'm just like typical girl. My real name is Taylor Williams Collins. You can call me Taylor, Willa, Collins or Liam. I'm living in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, California. I'm schooled at a public school and i hate the private school cause it's all about the perfect, beauty and rich also the most important thing, BLINK! I'm really active on society and i love my neighborhood also my friend. My friend is Jessica, Lucy and Margaret. I school and work in once bait shop. I like in Beverly Hills cause i can meet the celebrities at Los Angeles. I'm 16 years old and my sister also brother is Catherine, Samantha and Nate. My mom is Anne and my dad is John. Oh, i have to go to the cinema cause my friend and me promise to watch the movie.

SEE YA!
Taylor W. Collins

2 komentar:

  1. Hi Taylo! My name is Ayana.Japnese girl!
    I'm 15 year old.
    よかったら仲良くしてね★

    BalasHapus

You can comment what you want or maybe promoted something.

Bookmark or Share